Here at Sonoran Ghost Outfitters we know that no one likes surprises. Here is a list of what is and isn’t included.
- Five (5) full days of hunting
- 1 on 1 guide service
- Transportation from Tucson, AZ to the ranch and back to Tucson
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Mexican tourist visa
- Firearm Permit allowing two (rifles) and two (2) boxes of shells per rifle
- Hunter Contract (required for importing trophy in to the U.S.)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Import/Export Form
- Deer Tag
- Trophy preparation of your animal (cape frozen and skull boiled)
What’s NOT Included
- Alcoholic beverages (they may be purchased in Mexico during one of our stops)
- Gratuity for your guide and cook
While hunting with us you will enjoy first class meals both morning and night prepared by our chefs with a Mexican flare. We are out in the hills all day so a sack lunch consisting of sandwiches and burros is provided.
Our hunters are lodged in ranch house accommodations equipped with running water and electricity providing all the comforts of home. A satellite phone is always in camp enabling you to communicate with loved ones back in the states.
Transportation for your hunt is provided from Tucson Arizona to the ranches and back to Tucson. Our hunts consist of five (5) full hunting days with a travel day before and a travel day after your hunt. Coues deer hunting can be very, very physically demanding. However, we have ranches that accommodate all types of hunters, both young and the young at heart.
Our hunts are fully inclusive. There are no hidden fees or extra charges. All permits, visas, licenses, hunter contracts (required for importing back in to the U.S.), and firearm permits are included in our price.
We are good at what we do and our past success shows it. I want to invite you to look at our photo gallery and contact my references on the reference list. Then give me a call or shoot me an email and book your Mexico coues deer hunt with Sonoran Ghost Outfitters. Thank you for taking the time to see what Sonoran Ghost Outfitters can do for you and I hope to share a campfire with you in the near future.